This article is about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Review with Pros and Cons.
Currently one of the best selling budget smartphone on the entire planet is undoubtedly the Redmi Note 5. Design wise it’s a very premium device which is made out of Aluminum. The specs are great with tons of features. Now I have written this post to talk about the reasons to buy or not. So without any further delay lets review the Redmi Note 5 with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is the screen which has been considerably increased to 5.99 inches from the last 5.5 inches. Resolution is 2160×1080 pixels, means it is a full HD+ screen. Colors and brightness are decent with good amount of saturation.
2. Under the hood its powered by a powerful 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 636 processor. Its one of the best chipset for a budget smartphone. You won’t experience any lags or heating issues.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. Next Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 advantages is that for multitasking it comes with 4 GB of primary memory as RAM. When booted for the first time it has about 2.2 GB left for the user.
4. For gaming it comes with Adreno 509 GPU. Its a pretty powerful processor which can run any graphic intensive applications without any issues.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. For storing files and installing applications it comes with 64 GB of onboard memory.
6. The camera on the rear comes with dual setup which is a combination of 12 megapixels and 5 megapixels. The secondary camera is 13 MP. One very good feature of the primary camera is that it has an EIS (electronic image stabilization) feature which provides smooth video footage.
7. Out of the box the operating system is Android Oreo which is stuffed with Android MIUI9 user interface.
8. Like the many others the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has a fingerprint scanner on the rear. The response time is quick and also pretty accurate in recognition.
9. Othe that the fingerprint sensor it has proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, e-compass, fingerprint sensor, ambient light sensor and hall sensor.
10. Yes thesmartphone does suports USB OTG cable for connecting flash drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. With the 4000 mAh battery it can lasts up to 2 days for a normal user.
12. For avid gamers there is fast charging technology to quickly charge the battery.
BODY MATERIAL & OTHERS
13. The entire body is made out of premium metal. All the sides and edges has been trimmed very well.
14. Another new feature it has the face unlock technology which lets you unlock the device by just with a glance.
15. And the last reason to get is for the infrared sensor which acts as a remote control for your home electronic appliances.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons is pretty obvious which is that the display protection is neither Gorilla Glass nor Dragontrail Glass.
2. And the last is that there is no USB Type-C reversible connector.
My Verdict: Despite a couple of cons its still a very very good smartphone. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow the link below.