This article is about the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) model Cons, Issues, Disadvantages and Problems.
The new Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) model was announced in December 2015 and released in January 2016. It is the successor of the previous Galaxy A7 model. It is known as A710F in Europe, A710M in Latin America, A710FD in Southeast Asia (includes India, A7100 in Hong Kong and A710Y in Taiwan. If you compare side by side with the last model, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) is a huge improvement in design, specs and features. Design wise the device is so premium that it is comparable with the Galaxy S6 body material, its a complete mixture of metal and glass (Gorilla Glass to be precise). There are many other improvements but I will not talk about them as I have written this post to only discuss about the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) Problems, Disadvantages, Cons and Issues.
Below are the lists of Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) Issues and Problems (Cons and Disadvantages):
1. The first problems is that heating issues (not overheating but very warm) when games are played for more than 20 to 30 minutes. The heating problems is not experienced in any other usage activity, its heats only while gaming.
2. Next Galaxy A7 (2016) problems is that there are a huge amount of bloatware apps or unnecessary apps. Unfortunately users can’t even remove or uninstall them which is a huge disadvantages.
3. Another Galaxy A7 (2016) cons is the absence of a Type-C reversible connector. It really deserves one when the price is considered.
4. Yes the RAM has been increased to 3 GB from 2 GB, however it has only 1.1 GB left for the user to run apps.
5. Next cons is that there is no infrared sensor which users could have used for wireless control of TV, AC and other home appliances.
6. Next Galaxy A7 (2016) issues is the manufacturer did not revealed the SAR values or radiation level.
7. Another cons is that the 13 megapixel camera cannot shoot or record videos in 4K resolution which is a disadvantages for a smartphone this expensive.
8. Moreover the camera does not even have the ability to record videos in slow motion.
9. Next Galaxy A7 (2016) disadvantages is that Samsung had again used the same chipset which was fitted into the previous version.
10. It does not support HDMI cable.
12. Does not support MHL TV-Out cable either which is another Galaxy A7 (2016) drawbacks.
13. The primary camera does not have a dual LED or dual tone flash.
14. Next Galaxy A7 (2016) cons is that it does not support tap to wake up commands.
15. Neither it supports voice wake up commands.
16. There is no 32 GB or 64 GB version, it has only 16 GB variant.
17. And the last Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) problems and issues is that it is not all easy to use and operate with one hand.
My Verdict: Just premium price for a premium body material, not in performance. However if you are looking for an alternative smartphone that is both better and cheaper than Galaxy A7 (2016) then follow the link below.