This article is about the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Advantages and Disadvantages.
Its a good thing that Samsung is filling the gaps where a lot of brands ignore in the price segment of xxx. It is actually a bumped up version of the 2016 variant if J7. Comparison wise its really a deal breaker as it has a lot to offer. Now this post is primarily intended to talk about the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime advantages and disadvantages. So lets talk about it.
Below are the lists of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Advantages and Disadvantages which can be also taken as Pros and Cons.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Pros):
1. First is the 5.5 inch full HD screen which is of 401 ppi.
2. Next advantages is the operating system is the latest version of Android Marshmallow.
3. Processor is an octa-core Exynos 7870 which clocks at 1.6 GHz.
4. For gaming the graphics is powered with Mali-T830MP2.
5. Another Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime advantages or pros is the internal memory which is of 32 GB.
6. It comes with a RAM of 3 GB.
7. There is a dedicated slot for the memory card which can be expanded up to 128 GB with the help of a microSD card.
8. The camera is of 13 MP and 8 MP for the primary and secondary respectively which has a larger f/1.9 focal aperture.
9. supports USB OTG cable which another Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime advantages.
10. The battery is of 3300 mAh which is more than enough even for an avid user to last throughout the day.
11. The entire body is made out of metal, aluminum to be precise.
12. Next Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime advantages or pros is that It has a fingerprint sensor on the front panel.
13. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for the protection of the display.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Cons, Bugs, Demerits, Downsides):
1. First is that there is no USB Type-C reversible connector.
2. Second Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime disadvantages or cons is that there is also no fast battery charging feature.
3. Unlike other Samsung devices which comes with Super AMOLED this one comes with a mediocre TFT panel.
4. Because of the absence of an OIS (optical image stabilization) the video quality of the camera is shaky.
5. The primary also cannot record 4K resolution videos or in slow motion which is another Galaxy J7 Prime disadvantages.
6 Another disadvantages is that it does not have an infrared sensor for wireless control of TV, AC ans other home electronic appliances.
8. Next cons is that there is no ambient light sensor and as a result there is no adaptive brightness (automatic) feature for the display.
8. And the last Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime cons or disadvantages is that it is loaded with some bloatwares or unnecessary apps which are not removable.
My Verdict: Improved only in a couple of department and not worth the price. In case if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow the link below.