This article is about the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Problems, Issues and Cons.
No doubt is the best smartphone from Samsung at the current price tag which has got a full HD display, 1.6 GHz Octa-core chipset, 3 GB RAM, Gorilla Glass 4 from Corning, Android Marshmallow, fingerprint sensor, 13 MP camera, etc.. But there are things which when you know will make you change your decision to go with it. And so to let you know all those I have made this Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime problems, issues and cons.
Below are the lists of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Problems and Issues. (Disadvantages, Downsides, Bugs, Demerits or Cons):
1. At the given price tag its not in the budget segment anymore, I mean to say that they should have included a USB Type-C reversible connector.
2. Second Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime issues or cons is that there is no fast battery charging technology like Quick Charge or any other. Yes, the 3300 mAh battery is large enough but having a fast charging feature is absolutely necessary as it minimizes the time to recharge when users are in a hurry.
3. The image quality of the primary camera is fantastic, but the video quality seems to be a bit shaky when hand handled. Now this is not an issues or problems with the camera but wish they have included a dedicated OIS (optical image stabilization) feature. I am asking for it as there are brands that does comes with it at somewhere near the price tag of this device.
4. Another problems or cons is that it can neither record videos in 4K resolution nor in slow motion.
5. No infrared sensor for IR blaster.
6. Next Galaxy J7 cons or issues is with the display which is just a TFT panel and not an AMOLED one. Other Samsung devices which are at a lower tag does comes with not just AMOLED but Super AMOLED.
7. The device does not support adaptive brightness because the manufacturer believes the consumers are fools. But we know we aren’t.
8. And the last Galaxy J7 Prime problems or demerits is the bloatware apps (unnecessary apps) which some of them are not user removable at all. To remove all of them you will need to root the device.
My Verdict: One word “DECENT”. However in case if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone that removes some of the cons then follow the link below.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there any network, signal reception or call drop problems with the phone?
– No, there is no any issues what so ever with networks or signals.
Does it have any kind of lagging or hanging issues?
– No, even under heavy gaming it does not hangs or lags.
Does the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime supports Reliance Jio 4G LTE SIM for internet?
– Yes, it does supports Reliance Jio SIM card for 4G internet?
Does it supports VoLTE networks?
– Yes, VoLTE is supported with the device.
Does the battery drain or have any draining issues?
Does it support NFC?
– Yes its supports NFC (Near Field Communication).
Does it have an infrared sensor for IR blaster?
– Nope there is no any infrared sensor for IR blaster.
Does the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime have gyroscope sensor?
– No, there is no gyroscope sensor.
Can Pokemon Go be played on the device?
– Yes it supports Pokemon Go but the AR mode should be turned off when prompted.
What about the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime heating issues?
– Straight forward and simple answer is that there is no any heating problems. Under extreme gaming also it just fells warm and no over heating issues.