This article is about the Samsung Galaxy J7 Problems, Issues and Disadvantages.
Just like with any other smartphone the Samsung Galaxy J7 has got some problems and issues. Some of them can be called as drawbacks and disadvantages. But before diving into those problems here are some of the specs and features of the Galaxy J7 which makes the device quite appealing. For instance the smartphone is powered with an Exynos chipset which does not have any heating problems and issues. Next is the large 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display which provides very good viewing angles and most importantly it drains less battery power. Slim body design with a thickness of only 7.5 mm, 13 megapixel camera sensor and many more. Now lets get back on to the main topic.
Below are the lists of Samsung Galaxy J7 Problems, Disadvantages and Issues.
1. The first drawback of the device is the resolution of the display which is not a Full HD. And because of that the pixel density of the screen is of only 267 ppi (pixels per inch) for a large 5.5 inch display.
2. Next Galaxy J7 problem is the over saturation quality of the 13 megapixel camera sensor. Now this over saturation issue is deliberately manipulated by Samsung to make the images more vibrant, but in real it is not producing the real images.
3. Another disadvantages with the smartphone is again with the camera but not with the still images but with the video quality. I mean it is one of the shakiest smartphone on the planet. I understand that OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) is costly but at least Samsung could have made like how their other devices are handling hand shake.
4. The Galaxy J7 does not have a NFC (Near Field Communication) which is a drawback when compared to other devices at the same price tag.
5. Another problems with the device is that it does not have a fast battery charging technology. It is required because the charging time is over 4 hours to fully charge the battery.
6. And finally the last but not the least Samsung Galaxy J7 issues and problems are the absence of temperature sensor, no HDMI and MHL support and no infrared sensor for wireless control of other electronics.
My Verdict: One word “Overpriced“. If you are looking for a far better alternative option then follow this link or the link below.