This article is about the Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Issues, Problems and Cons.
It has not been even ten months since it was launched in 2015. And now we have the upgraded model of the On5. Some of the features that I find as its point are 720p HD screen, decent 8 MP camera, light weight, Exynos chipset, 2 GB RAM, etc. However there are some which will divert your mind to go with it. But a fact is a fact and I am here to tell about the Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Problems, Cons, Issues, Bugs, Demerits and Disadvantages.
Below are the lists of Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Issues, Problems and Cons which can be also considered as demerits and disadvantages.
1. The initial problems is with the display, not about its pixel density. But with the kind of panel that it has. It is a TFT screen which consumes more battery juice compared to an IPS LCD. I don’t understand why the company is not using their Super AMOLED screen, because they normally use in all of their devices.
2. Next Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro issues or cons is with the battery which is of only 2600 mAh. Avid gamers will have to charge for more than twice a day. Now don’t get me wrong here, it does not have any battery drain or draining issues. Its just a small battery package, that’ why.
3. This is not a cheap smartphone, then why on earth it has a Mali-T720 GPU. The T720 are used in smartphones made in 2014. It should at least come with 800 series rather than 700 series.
4. Another Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro problems or cons is the high SAR values or radiation levels. The head value is 1.40 W/Kg and the body value is 1.09 W/Kg. However in case if you want to know how to reduce radiation levels of any cellphone then follow this link.
5. It does not have adaptive brightness because there is no ambient light sensor.
6. Again another Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro issues or problems is that turn by turn navigation is not possible with maps. The reason is the absence of magnetic compass.
7. It also does not have gyroscope. So no support for Virtual Reality (VR) headsets.
8. Next Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro problems or cons is the inability to connect USB OTG cable.
9. There is also no LED notification light with the device.
10. Moreover apps from the internal memory cannot be moved to the microSD card which is another cons or disadvantages.
11. Charging form zero percent to hundred percent takes more than four hours. They should have shipped it with a fast charging technology.
12. And finally we come to the last Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro issues or cons which is the absence of a scratch resistant protection like Gorilla Glass or DragonTrail Glass.
My Verdict: Its expensive not worth. In case if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow the link below.