This article is about the Teclast F5 Laptop (Notebook) Review with Pros and Cons.
Recently Teclast has launched a new product in the laptop division. Its called F5 which comes with tons of features and specs. Comparing the specs and price its very decent. So now I have written this post to review the Teclast F5 Laptop with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Teclast F5 Laptop advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Teclast F5 Laptop (Notebook) (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is obviously the display which comes with an 11.6 inch panel. It has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels which means it is a full HD screen. Yes it is a IPS panel which provides a pretty wide viewing angle. The bezel of the laptop is also very narrow which makes it very elegant.
2. Under the hood its rocked with a 1.1 GHz Intel Gemini Lake N4100 processor. It is the 8th Generation chipset which is a quad-core CPU.
3. For multitasking it comes with 8 GB of DDR4 RAM as primary memory. Kindly note that you won’t be able to increase the RAM as there is no extra slot.
4. Next Teclast F5 Laptop advantages is the GPU. Its againg powered by Intel UHD Graphics 600 which is the 9th Generation GPU. It has a maximum operating frequency of 700 MHz which has a burst frequency of 2.4 GHz burst frequency that lets you run 4K/60fps at 10 bit.
5. For storing files it has 128 GB of memory. The type of the memory is SSD (solid-state-drive). Yes you can expand the memory as there is an additional slot for that.
6. Out of the box it comes with Windows 10 operating system. No any license keys are required as it is has been already provided by Teclast.
7. Apart from standard USB port it has USB Type-C reversible connector for multi-purpose interface.
8. For connecting the laptop to a larger screen it has an HDMI port. But do keep in mind that it is a micro HDMI one which of course has no any limitations compared to the standard one, its just a micro one.
9. It is one fo the very few laptop to have quick charge feature for the battery.
10. The dimension in thickness is 13 mm and the weight is 980 which os very very light compared to other brands.
11. Another great reason to buy is for the touch screen technology. Yes you read that right. Its lets you touch the screen which is very intuitive for drawing. Also Teclast has an active stylus called T6 for precise drawing.
12. Finally the last is 360 degree rotatable feature. It is one of the very few noteboks that can be rotated up to 360 degrees.
Reasons Not to Buy Teclast F5 Laptop (Notebook) (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first is obvioulsy for the absence of No LAN port or also known as RJ45 connector.
2. Second Teclast F5 Laptop cons is that the keyboard has no backlit. If you are lookingfor a chinese tablet with backlit keyboard then follow this link.
My Verdict: Despite the cons its a very good laptop especially the CPU and GPU with tons of RAM. However if you are looking for a better alternative notebook then follow this link.
That is all about the Teclast F5 Notebook review, If there is anything to know then do comment below, I will try to reply with an answer.