This article is about the Teclast F6 Pro Notebook Review with Pros and Cons.
Lately the Chinese brand Teclast has been in the news for their products especially in the laptop division. The notebook today I am going to talk about is the Teclast F6 Pro Laptop which has the specs like that of a premium high end ones. Despite a powerful laptop the price at which it is being sold is still very good. So without any further ado lets review the Teclast F6 Pro Notebook with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Teclast F6 Pro Notebook advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Teclast F6 Pro Notebook (Pros and Advantages):
1. The 13.3 inch display is an IPS LCD panel which has an impressive viewing angles of 178 degrees. Yes the resolution of the screen is 1920×1080 pixels which means it is a full HD screen. Watching videos and playing games on it is a pleasant experience. The colors, saturation, contrast levels and brightness are all evenly good.
2. Coming to the engine it is rocked with a 1.0 GHz Intel Core m3-7Y30 processor. It is a dual core CPU which can over-clock up to 2.6 GHz with the Intel Turboboost technology. Applications do open and runs very fast without any noticeable lags whatsoever.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the Teclast F6 Pro Notebook has 8 GB of DDR3 RAM. No you don’t have the privilege to increase the primary memory. I think 8 GB RAM for a notebook is more than enough.
4. The graphics is powered by Intel HD Graphics 615 which is the 9th Generation graphics from Intel. The maximum clock-speed of the GPU is 900 MHz. It can run most of the games which are not graphic intensive applications.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. For installing applications and storing files it comes with 128 GB of SSD (solid-state-drive). There is also an expansion slot for SSD to increase the secondary memory.
6. On the front it has a camera for making internet calls. Its resolution is 2 megapixel.
7. The operating system of Teclast F6 Pro Notebook is Windows 10. It is a full version which requires no any license keys as it comes pre-activated.
WIRELESS & SENSORS
8. Bluetooth 4.2 and the dual band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz) are the two medium for wireless communications.
9. Unlike other laptops which rely on passwords for security it has the fingerprint identification technology. Meaning it has a fingerprint sensor on the top left corner of the trackpad. It is fairly quick in responding.
10. For wired file transfer it comes with two USB 3.0 ports.
11. Apart from the USB 3.0 it also has the USB Type-C reversible connector which is much faster than the former.
12. If you want to connect the laptop to a larger screen like projector or TV it is possible to do so as it has a micro HDMI port.
13. Another good thing about the laptop is that the battery is large enough to last at least 6 hours. To be specific the exact rated capacity is 5000 mAh which requires about 3 to 4 hours for recharging the battery.
BODY MATERIAL & OTHERS
14. The material of the laptop is of premium aluminium alloy. Its overall weight is 1.38 Kg which is incredibly light for a laptop of large battery size.
15. Next advantages is that the laptop can be rotated to any angle from zero degree to 360 degree. Means you can either use like a notebook with the keyboard or a tablet without the keyboard.
16. And the last is that the touch supports a stylus which can be used to draw and write anything over the screen. It can also sense different pressure levels.
Reasons Not to Buy Teclast F6 Pro Notebook (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found in this notebook is the absence of RJ45 connector as LAN port.
My Verdict: Its a very good notebook with great specs. However if you are looking for a better alternative laptop with 3K screen and 256 GB SSD memory then follow the link below.