This article is about the Teclast F7 Notebook Review with Pros and Cons.
Recently Teclast has launched another laptop in the $230 price bracket. By looking at the specifications its a great deal with tons of features. You can buy from Gearbest at lowest price on the entire internet. Anyway I have written this post to talk about the Teclast F7 Notebook review with some problems and issues along the way.
Below are the lists of Teclast F7 Notebook (Laptop) advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Teclast F7 Laptop (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first reason to buy is for the 14 inch display which holds a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Technically it is a full HD panel. The viewing angles are great, thanks to the IPS LCD screen. 16:9 is its aspect ratio.
2. Under the hood the engine is powered by a 1.1 GHz Intel Apollo Lake N3450 processor. The CPU is a quad-core one which can overclock up to 2.2 GHz with its Turbo Boost Technology.
3. The GPU for graphics is handled by 9th Gen Intel Graphics 500 GPU which operating frequency is from 300 MHz to 900 MHz. The burst frequency is 700 MHz. It can run many of the mid level games without any issues or problems.
4. For multitasking the amount of RAM that the Teclast F7 Notebook comes is of 6 GB DDR3. There are expansion slots which leaves room to increase the primary memory up to 32 GB.
5. The secondary memory is of 64 GB eMMC storage. In case if you are looking to increase the internal memory you can do so, but do keep in mind that the expansion slots are for SSD (solid-state-drive).
6. Out of the box it comes with a full version Windows 10. Full version means you don’t need any license key as it has been pre-activated.
7. Another advantages of Teclast F7 Laptop is that it comes micro HDMI port. You can connect it to projectors, larger screens, etc.
8. There are two USB 3.0 ports, one on each side.
9. Now the important question is that how is the battery backup. Well it comes with a capacity of 4900 mAh which can easily lasts from 4 hours to 7 hours. The battery recharging time from zero percent to hundred percent is around 3.5 hours.
10. Despite having a large battery the overall weight of the laptop is only 1.23 kg.
11. And the last pros is the material which is of Aluminium construction.
Reasons Not to Buy Teclast F7 Notebook (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons is that it does not have the RJ45 connector which is a wired LAN port.
2. And the second disadvantages is that there is no USB Type-C reversible connector.
My Verdict: Despite a couple of cons, its still a very good laptop. In case if you want to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.