This article is about the Teclast M89 Tablet PC Review with Pros and Cons.
A couple of days ago Teclast has launched a new product in their tablet division. Its called M89 Tablet PC which has specs like that of a pro and price of a budget. Now I have written this post to discuss them in details. So without any further ado lets review the Teclast M89 Tablet PC with Pros and Cons.
Below are the lists of Teclast M89 Tablet PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Teclast M89 Tablet PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is for the display which comes with a 7.9 inch IPS panel. Its a 10 point multi-touch diaplay which has a resolution of 2048×1536 pixels. Means it is a QXGA screen which has a pixel density of 326 ppi (pixels per inch). The maximum viewing angle is 178 degrees. Quality wise its vibrant in terms of brightness, colors are goood and so does the saturation levels.
2. The engine of the tablet is powered by a 2.1 GHz Mediatek chipset. Its the MTK8176 processor which is a hexa-core CPU. It is a very powerful CPU, you won’t experience any lagging problems or heating issues.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking it comes with 3 GB of primary memory as RAM. If you boot the device for the first time it will have around 1.7 GB left for running applications.
4. Another Teclast M89 Tablet PC advantages is the GPU which comes powered with PowerVR GX6250 GPU. The maximum operating frequency of the GPU is 700 MHz which is decently fast for running most of the graphic intensive applications and games.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. The secondary memory is of 32 GB. And yes it does have a micro SD card slot which lets you expand the memory up to 128 GB.
6. Camera on the rear is of 8 megapixel and on the front is of 5 megapixel. The rear camera can take video up to 1080p resolution.
7. The pre-installed operating system is Android 7.0 which is the Nougat verison. Its a hundred percent stock Android with no any bloatwares or unnecessary applications.
8. The type of the UBS is USB Type-C reversible connector. Ans yes it does support USB OTG cable for connecting flash drives.
9. There is even a micro HDMI port which lets you connect the tablet to TV or projector for high definition output.
10. The battery of Teclast M89 Tablet PC is 4840 mAh which is large enough to last more than a couple of days without recharging.
11. Tablets are prone to shatter the display and Teclast has taken care of as it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The glass is even anti-fingerprint panel.
BODY MATERIAL & OTHERS
12. The body material of the device is Aluminum alloy which is very light and also its very slim at 7.4 mm.
13. Here comes the last reason to buy is for the stereo speakers with independent amplifier. The quality and loudness are pretty good.
Reasons Not to Buy Teclast M89 Tablet PC (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found is the absence of fast battery charging technology. 4080 mAh is a large battery, charging requires at least 4 hours to charge form zero percent to hundred percent.
My Verdict: For the given price tag its worth every penny. However if you are looking for a better alternative tablet then follow this link.