This article is about the Teclast Master T10 Tablet PC Review with Pros and Cons (Problems and Issues).
The laptop (notebook) and tablet manufacturer Teclast has launched a new tablet at a very competitive price. The main highlight of the device is the screen. Other specs and features are also good. However there are always other option you can choose from and for that I have provided the links below. So now without any delay lets review the Teclast Master T10 Tablet PC with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Teclast Master T10 Tablet PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Teclast Master T10 Tablet PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first advantages of the tablet is that it comes with a full size 10.1 inch display which has a 2.5K resolution. That’s right, the resolution is 2560×1600 pixel (WQXGA) which gives it a very high pixel density. Watching videos and playing is a pleasant experience. The screen is an OGS panel which has a maximum touch points of ten. Its is very bright, the maximum level is 450 nits which is perfectly good for viewing outdoors even under direct sunlight.
2. From Mediatek it has a 1.7 GHz processor which can over-clock up to a maximum frequency of 2.1 GHz. The SoC (System-on-Chip) is MT8176 which is a hexa core CPU, means it has size cores. It runs any constant processing apps very smoothly without any problems. You will not experience any heating issues even when using the tablet continuously for a long time.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. Another Teclast Master T10 Tablet PC advantages is that for multitasking it comes with 4 GB of primary memory. When the tablet is booted for the first time it has about 2.1 GB of RAM left. Apps do opens and closes very fast without any noticeable lags.
4. Next coming to the graphics part which is powered by IMG GX6250 GPU. It is quite a powerful CPU which has a maximum operating frequency of 700 MHz. Any graphic intensive apps and games from the Google Play Store runs pretty smooth. You will have no trouble in playing games like Asphalt 8: Airborne, Mortal Combat 5, etc.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. For storing files and installing apps it comes with 64 GB of on-board memory. About 56 GB is left for the user. There is a memory slot which can take up to 128 GB of micro SD card.
6. On both the rear and front it has a camera. The front comes with a 13 megapixel sensor which has f/2.0 as its focal aperture. Secondary memory comes with 8 megapixel sensor. Considering its a tablet the quality of the camera is decent. By the way the front camera has the face beauty feature for taking selfies or for live video chat.
7. Out of the box it comes with the latest version of Android Nougat. It is a clean and 100% stock Android software without any unnecessary apps or bloatwares.
8. Normally tablets don’t come with a fingerprint scanner, but this one has. The touch ID is on the rear which can unlock, lock photo apps and take you to home upon double tapping the fingerprint sensor. Its fast and accurate like a smartphone.
9. Other important sensors are ambient light sensor for auto brightness control, gravity sensor, accelerometer and hall sensor for smart wake-up. Some additional features are eye care mode for long time viewing and reading mode to make you feel like reading on a physical book.
10. Next Teclast Master T10 Tablet PC pros is that it comes with a micro USB port for file transfer and mini HDMI port for projecting its contents to a large display. It also supports USB OTG cable.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. Under the hood it comes with a humongous 8100 mAh battery. That much of capacity can keep the device powered on up to 8 hours for continuous video playback.
12. And yes it supports fast charging which is powered by quick charge of 2.5A adapter which comes inside the box. It also has inbuilt power saving mode.
13. And finally the last is that it comes with an all metal body of premium aluminium. All the sides and edges has been sand blasted to give an aesthetic premium look.
Reasons Not to Buy Teclast Master T10 Tablet PC (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons I see is that there is no SIM card slot. Means for internet connectivity you will have to rely on Wi-Fi networks. I don’t understand why tablets always do that.
2. And second Teclast Master T10 Tablet PC cons or issues is that there is no compass. Means you will not be able to use for turn-by-turn navigation with maps.
My Verdict: Decent specs, decent price. However if you are looking for a better alternative tablet with 3K display resolution then follow the link below.