This article is about the Teclast P80 Pro Tablet PC Review with Pros and Cons.
The tablet manufacturer giant Teclast has launched a new product which is called the P80 Pro. The specs and features of the product are very decent and so does the price. So to give you an idea whether the product is worth the price I have written this post. So without any further ado lets review the Teclast P80 Pro Tablet PC with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Teclast P80 Pro Tablet PC advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Teclast P80 Pro Tablet PC (Pros and Advantages):
1. The 8.0 inch screen is an IPS panel which has a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. Means its a WUXGA display. The maximum number of fingers the touch support is 10. Colors, contrast and saturation are all even. It is also bright enough to view under direct sunlight.
2. Under the hood the engine is rocked with a 1.3 GHz processor from Mediatek. Its the MTK8163 chipset which has the ability to perform like a very good processor. You won’t experience any lagging issues or heating problems.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. The primary memory is of 2 GB as RAM for multitasking. When booted for the first time it has around 1.3 GB left for the running applications.
4. For gaming the Teclast P80 Pro Tablet PC comes with Mali T-720 MP2 GPU. Its a decent GPU which does allows many of the graphic intensive applications and games without any drops in frames.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. The internal memory is of 32 GB. Yes it does have the option to increase the memory up to 64 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
6. The camera on the rear is a 2 megapixel resolution and on the front is a 0.3 megapixel sensor. Sure it is definitely not a good camera but from a tablet stand-point its OK.
7. Another Teclast P80 Pro Tablet PC advantages is that out of the box it runs on Andoid 7.0 which is the Nougat version. There are no bloatwares or unnecessary applications as its is a clean stock Android operating system.
8. You can connect flash drives through the USB port. Means it does support USB OTG cable.
9. For connecting the device to a large display it has an HDMI port. However do keep in mind that it is a micro one.
10. Under the hood its powered by a 5300 mAh battery. Compared to many others it is very large which should last at least 3 to 4 days for a normal user. Even avid user can expect to last a couple of days.
11. Here comes the last one which is regarding the body material of the device. Its made out ouf uni-body Aluminum material. Its looks and feels very premium. The total weight of the tablet is just 360 grams which is incredibly light.
Reasons Not to Buy Teclast P80 Pro Tablet PC (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first is the absence of fast battery charging technology. I am asking for it as 5300 mAh is a large battery which requires at least four hours to charge from zero percent to hundred percent.
2. Another Teclast P80 Pro Tablet PC cons is that the display neither have Corning Gorilla Glass nor Asahi Dragontrail Glass. Follow this link for a tablet with Gorilla glass protection.
My Verdict: Despite the cons its still a very good tablet. However if you are looking for a better alternative tablet then follow this link.