This article is about the TenFifteen F2 Smartwatch Review with Pros and Cons.
Recently the smartwatch manufacturer TenFifteen has launched a new device called F2. It is a little bit of hig end with great specs. To be precise it costs $110 which I think is fairly priced considering the features it has been equipped with. Anayway I have written this post to talk about the good things and the bad things as well. So without any further ado lets do the TenFifteen F2 Smartwatch review with pros and cons along with some problems and issues along the way.
Below are the lists of TenFifteen F2 Smartwatch advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy TenFifteen F2 Smartwatch (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the device is of 1.39 inch which is pretty standard. The resolution of the screen is 400×400 pixels which has a very good pixel density than most smartwatch. Anyway the best part of the display is for the technology which is a Super AMOLED. Yes you read that right, color, contrast ratio and saturation are all very good.
2. Next is the engine which is rocked with a 1.3 GHz processor from Mediatek. Its the MTK6580 chipset which is a quad-core. The CPU can handle any tasks without any drop in frames speed or lags.
3. For multitasking the primary memory is of 1 GB. This is one of the highest amount of RAM on a smartwatch that you would find.
4. Currently out of the box it runs on Android 5.1 which is a Lollipop version. Although it is an Android device it can be paired to iOS devices as well.
5. Next reason to buy is for the amount of interna memory which is of 16 GB. You can store tons of musics, install apps, etc.
6. The first health related feature of TenFifteen F2 Smartwatch is the heart rate monitoring technology. Actually it is an optical sensor which can measure your heart beats per minute.
7. Second is the pedometer which measures the amount of footsteps taken and which ultimately shows the amount of distance travelled and calories burnt.
8. Unlike other smartwatch this one has a SIM card slot. You can make and recieve calls without pairing to smartphones.
9. The TenFifteen F2 Smartwatch supports 3G internet connectivity. You won’t have to pair the device to your smartphone for internet. In case if you want you can connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot of your smartphone.
10. The TenFifteen F2 Smartwatch also has GPS feature for for positioning, navigation and finding paths.
11. Other than Wi-Fi and SIM network feature is has Bluetooth which is actually a dual one. Means it is of version 3.0 and 4.0 as well.
12. The battery is decently large enough to last more than 3 days without recharging in between. The exact rated capacity is 380 mAh.
13. Despite a large battery it only weights 78 grams. Its probably one of the lightest smartwatch with tons of features.
14. And finally the last advantages is the waterproof feature. Its an IP68 rated smartwatch which can withstand under water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
Reasons Not to Buy TenFifteen F2 Smartwatch (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. There is no memory card slot. Although it has a very good amount of internal memory a micro SD card slot would have been better. I am asking for it as there are other smartwatch which has SD card slot.
2. Another cons is the absence of camera. For a smartwatch which has camera follow this link.
My Verdict: Despite a couple of cons it is still a very good smartwatch. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartwatch then follow this link.