This article is about the UHANS Max 2 Pros and Cons Review.
I don’t exactly remember when was the predecessor was launched, but it has to be last year. Not many people liked the smartphone. So the company is trying one more time and came up with a successor. No award for guessing the name, it’s without any surprise known as Max 2. The price at which it is being sold is fine but you can also look for other alternatives as well. So without any more delay let’s review the UHANS Max 2 with pros and cons, along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of UHANS Max 2 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy UHANS Max 2 (Pros and Advantages):
1. Not everybody likes a massive smartphone, but there are some those who do. And for them this device is perfect as it comes with a humongous 6.44 inch full HD screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. For media consumption its a pleasant experience as everything is large, clear and vivid. The pixel density is 342 ppi (pixels per inch) which is a little bit low compared to a smartphone with 5.5 inch screen. The glass on top of the device is a 2.5D curved glass which provides smooth sides and edges over the screen.
PROCESSOR & RAM
2. Next is that considering the selling price of the smartphone the 1.5 GHz MTK6750T SoC is decent as a daily driver. Its an octa-core CPU which works just fine for any kind of processing. There are no over heating issues or problems even under extreme usage.
3. For multitasking it comes with 4 GB of RAM. The system has consumed about 1.9 GB, thereby leaving 2.1 GB after first time boot.
GRAPHICS & MEMORY
4. The graphics is powered by Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. Games like Asphalt 8: Airborne, Real Racing 3, Modern Combat 5: Blackout, etc. You won’t face any noticeable lags or frame drops.
5. The internal memory comes loaded with 64 GB. Out of that it has 56 GB left for the user. A micro SD card slot is present which can support up to a maximum of 128 GB.
6. Next UHANS Max 2 advantages is the optics, I am referring to the camera. On both the ends it comes with a dual setup of 13 megapixel and 2 megapixel sensor. Means all in all it has four camera sensors. I cannot say whether this setup is really producing the quality, but I guess without the extra sensor its still gonna produce the same picture. I am not saying its bad, its definitely good for the given price tag. I am just suspicious that the dual camera is a gimmick to sell the smartphone.
7. Like the majority of Chinese smartphones it comes with Android Nougat out of the box. The user interface is clean and free from bloatwares or unnecessary third-party applications. All in all its a clean stock Android version with smooth UI.
8. On the front just below the display a fingerprint scanner is present for unlocking the smartphone. Its relatively quick in responding compared to many other devices. Also the accuracy is pretty good. Users can register a maximum of five fingers. Plus you can unlock the device from any 360 degree angles as per your convenience.
9. Here are the lists of important sensors that it has, viz. ambient light sensor, gravity sensor, proximity sensor and accelerometer.
BODY & BATTERY
10. The entire body of the smartphone is casted out of metal. All the sides and edges has been sandblasted to perfection.
11. And here is the last UHANS Max 2 pros which is regarding its battery capacity. Its a 4300 mAh which can last up to 2 days for a normal user. Avid users like gamers can also expect to last throughout the day without recharging in between.
Reasons Not to Buy UHANS Max 2 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first UHANS Max 2 cons is that it does not have a USB type-c reversible connector. If Type-C port is a must for you then follow this link. By the way it does support USB OTG cable for transferring files to-and-fro between flash drives.
2. Second problems or disadvantages is that the memory card slot is a shared one. It uses one of the SIM card slot, thereby making the smartphone to be a single SIM smartphone when a micro SD slot is inserted.
3. And the last UHANS Max 2 issues or cons is the absence of fast charging for the battery. Charging the device from zero percent to hundred percent takes a long time, not less than 3.5 hours.
My Verdict: If you can handle the cons, go for it. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow the link below.
If there is anything I missed in the review of UHANS Max 2, then ask in the comment below. I will try to answer.