This article is about the Umi Z Review with Pros and Cons (Problems and Issues).
Umi has launched their another smartphone in a new name. Its called the Z, nothing before nothing after, just Z. Specs wise it looks like its the flagship of them with a very good price tag. Now lets see if it is any good in real by reviewing the Umi Z 4G Phablet along with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Umi Z 4G Phablet advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Umi Z (Pros and Advantages):
1. The screen is manufactured by Sharp which comes with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Means its a full HD for the 5.5 inch display which holds a pixel density of 401 ppi (pixels per inch).
2. Under the hood the device comes with an insanely powerful engine of 2.6 GHz Helio X27 chipset. Yup its a deca-core CPU and this particular smartphone is the first to come with the Helio X27 chipset. Compared to the predecessor X25 it performs better in memory management and dealing with heating problems or issues.
3. For multitasking it comes with 4 GB of RAM. About 2.4 GB is always left for the user, the rest is used by the system.
4. Gaming hasn’t been compromised from any point of view. It comes embedded with the latest and the best graphics which is a Mali T880 MP4. The maximum frames speed that it has achieved is 59.8 fps (frames per second) which is very close to the high end flagships of major brands.
5. Coming to the camera it comes with two optical sensor on the back. Both are 13 megapixel which blends into one camera for better dynamic range and focusing which to ultimately translates into great pictures. Actually the focusing is done through LASER and PDAF technology. To deal with low lightning conditions it comes with 4 LED flash which again combines into one with different tones.
6. Next Umi Z advantages is that the primary camera does record videos in 4K resolution.
7. The company has confirmed that the device will receive Android Nougat through OTA. Currently it runs on Android Marshmallow which is almost pure and clean stock Android with absolute no any pre-installed apps or bloatwares issues.
8. It comes with many sensors which are accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, hall sensor, proximity sensor and compass.
9. And yes it also comes with a fingerprint scanner on the front panel below the screen. Its powered by Front Touch ID 2.1 which is fairly accurate in recognizing.
10. File transfer happens through the USB Type – C connector which is very fast compared to the regular micro USB. Also it supports USB OTG cable for file transfer through flash drives.
11. For such a powerful device it should have a large battery. And the development team didn’t compromised at all for they embedded a large 3780 mAh batty. Quick charging is supported with the supplied 2.5A adapter. 30 minutes charging can power up the device for one day normal usage and 100 minutes will fully charge the battery.
12. And lastly the entire body is baked out of aluminum metal. It looks and feels incredibly premium and also very solid at the same time.
Reasons Not to Buy Umi Z 4G Phablet (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first issues or problems is that memory card slot is not a dedicated one. One of the SIM card slot will be used for memory card. However it may not be a big deal for single SIM users.
2. And the last Umi Z cons or demerits is that the primary camera cannot record videos in slow motion. Again this is not a major disadvantages but wish it had as it already have the 4K thing.
My Verdict: Most powerful Mediatek device yet with great price. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.
So, that’s the full review of Umi Z 4G Phablet. Thanks for stopping by.