This article is about the Vernee Mars (4G Phablet) Pros and Cons Review.
One after another many new brands are making their mark in the already saturated smartphone business. They are doing in a way that can be noticed easily by making the devices like a flagship killer and at the same time definitely cheaper. The best example is undoubtedly the OnePlus. Now today we have a new kid in the block, the Vernee Mars from Vernee which to no surprise its from China. So lets review the Vernee Mars (4G Phablet) in pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Vernee Mars pros and cons which can be also considered as advantages and disadvantages.
Reasons to Buy Vernee Mars (Pros):
1. With a pixel density of 401 ppi (pixels per inch) for the large 5.5 inch display it provides a contrast ratio of 1000: 1 which is very high (I mean good in sense) especially for a smartphone display. Plus the 95% NTSC and 178 degrees viewing angles makes the display truly stand out at this price range.
2. Next Vernee Mars (4G Phablet) pros or advantages is that the display size bezels is so thin that its barely visible. To be precise the side bezels is of only 1 mm thickness which makes it looks like the Galaxy S7 Edge. Also the overall thickness of the phone is of only 7.6 mm which is very thin compared to others.
3. Talking about the processor its powered by a 2.0 GHz Octa-core Helio P10 Mediatek chipset which is a 64-bit. There is no any heating issues or problems what so ever even used for longer period of time.
4. For gaming performance its powered by a Mali-T860 GPU and it does run games pretty smooth without any lags or hangs.
5. For multitasking it powered with an insanely 4 GB of RAM.
6. Next the primary camera is a 13 megapixel which is of Sony IMX258 sensor. It is a PDAF (phase detection auto focus) sensor which is supported with dual LED flash for low light captures without any shutter lags or delays. Some of the camera features are smile shot, anti shake, anti flicker, multi face beauty, etc.
7. It comes with a fingerprint sensor which is on the right side, and its very quick in responding and recognizing. Users can register more than one fingers for unlocking the device.
8. The Vcharge which is like Quick charge and just a branded name is for fast charging the 3000 mAh battery with 30 minutes. Means it can charge the device to 50% in just under 30 minutes.
9. Most in fact all Chinese smartphones have their products installed with a custom Android version. But that’s not the case with Vernee Mars as it comes with a clean 100% stock Android Marshmallow. The best part is that the company has promised to provide future software updates through OTA for issues and problems, so that’s a big deal especially from the consumer standpoint. Because normally new Chinese smartphone brands does not provide or solve software issues or bugs.
10. It has a USB Type-C reversible connector for stuffs like high quality lossless digital music and two way data transfer etc. And yes it does supports USB OTG cable too for connecting it to pen drives.
11. The display comes with a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for scratch resistant and shatterproof.
12. All the important sensors that a mid high-range smartphone should have are embedded inside the device. They are g-sensor (gravity), proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, hall sensor, e-compass (magnetometer), gyroscope and LED notification light.
13. Both the SIM card slots does support 4G LTE for internet connectivity and VoLTE as well for voice over LTE networks. One is for micro SIM and the other is for nano SIM.
14. And the last Vernee Mars pros is that its a one piece unibody metallic smartphone which is entirely made of aluminum.
Reasons Not to Buy Vernee Mars (Cons, Disadvantages, Demerits, Problems, Issues, Demerits):
There aren’t too many cons, in fact it has only one to be exact with the Vernee Mars (4G Phablet). The memory card slot is not a dedicated one and I don’t understand why they are designed in such a way. This problem is not just with this brand, many large brands are adopting this design. To me it defeats the purpose of having a dual SIM phone. But at the end of the day I have no choice and I have to live with it or make my own smartphone.
My Verdict: Worth more than the price. In case if you want to get it a very low price follow the link below.