This article is about the Vernee Mix 2 Review with Pros and Cons.
Last month Vernee has launched their latest smartphone which is called the Mix 2. Its a bezel-less display with some serious specs and features. The maximum retail price is $219, but on Gearbest it is currently sold at $169. So the real question is that, does the price matches the specs. Well to know that lets review the Vernee Mix 2 with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Vernee Mix 2 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Vernee Mix 2 (Pros and Advantages):
1. When you hold the device for the first time the massive 6 inch screen is the first thing that will come to your attention. Its has a resolution slightly higher than a full HD screen, precisely 1260×1080 pixels. In the tech world its called full HD+. Anyway it has a pixel density of 276 ppi (pixels per inch). Being a full vision screen it aspect ratio is 18:9 and the screen-to-body ratio of the smartphone is 93.07%.
2. The engine comes with a 2.5 GHz Hello P25 SoC from Mediatek. It is an octa-core processor which has the ability to handle any intensive processing. You will not experience any heating problems or laging issues what so ever.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. Next Vernee Mix 2 advantages is that it comes with 4 GB of primary memory as RAM for multitasking. When booted for the first time you will see 2.1 GB left.
4. For gaming its powered by Mali T880 GPU. The graphics does not have any issues like frame drops or any other. By the way the maximum frames speed of graphics it can run is 59.4 fps (frames per second).
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. ROM is of 64 GB as secondary memory for storing files and installing applications. It has a micro SD slot which can be expanded up to 256 GB.
6. Like the majority out here it also has a dual camera setup. The main is a 13 megapixel sensor and the adjacent one is of 5 MP. The 13 MP is from Sony which is the IMX 258 sensor which has f/2.0 as its focal aperture. On the front it comes with 8 MP sensor. Now the most interesting part of the Vernee Mix 2 camera is that it has an OIS (optical image stabilization) and double telephoto lens. Both of these are very hard to find in a smartphone of this price tag.
7. Another pros of Vernee Mix 2 is that the operating system is of Android Nougat. The great thing about it is that evey now and then the company pushes software updates through OTA to every users around the world.
8. On the rear it has a fingerprint scanner. It is as quick as like any other major brands fingerprint sensor. The accuracy is also spot on.
9. Other lists of important sensors are ambient light sensor, e-compass, gravity sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor and accelerometer.
10. Yes, it does supports USB OTG cable for transferring media files through flash drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. For the 6 inch screen the battery capacity is reasonably enough to last through out the day even for an avid user. To be precise it comes with 4200 mAh capacity.
12. Large battery requires long charging time, and Vernee didn’t dissapoint. It supports fast charging technology which can charge the battery in just 120 minutes from zero percent to hundred percent.
13. The frame is made out of metal and the back panel is made out of glass. This is the first one from Vernee to come in this sort of design which is normally found only in major flagship smartphones.
Reasons Not to Buy Vernee Mix 2 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first cons is that it comes with a shared memory card slot with SIM card. Means if you insert a memory card it becomes a single SIM device. Either way you will have to compromise.
2. Second Vernee Mix 2 problems or cons is that there is no Corning Gorilla glass protection.
My Verdict: Its worth the selling price. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow the link below.