This article is about the Vkworld Mix Plus Review with Pros and Cons.
Whenever you see a $100 iPhone on eBay its definitely a replica. Not only replica, its just an Android smartphone with the looks of an iPhone. Today I have a smartphone which is in exact not a replica but trying in every way to become one. It’s called Mix Plus from Vkworld which is a Chinese manufacturer.
Below are the lists of Vkworld Mix Plus advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Vkworld Mix Plus (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first and foremost is the way 5.5 inch HD screen has been layered on the front panel. The display extends to all the sides, I mean to the extreme edges. Its looks exactly like the Xiaomi Mi Mix. The screen to body ratio of the display is 90% which is extremely high. The glass on top of the screen is a 2.5D arc design. Colors are good, brightness and saturation as well.
2. For processing it comes powered by a 1.3 GHz MTK6737 chipset from Mediatek. It’s a quad-core and I know it’s not good enough for high level performance. But the main point of buying this smartphone is primarily for the display. For normal usage it’s perfect is quite decent. Also not having a very powerful CPU is good in terms of power efficiency.
3. The third advantages of Vkworld Mix Plus is that it comes with 3 GB of RAM for multitasking. It’s made by Samsung. Upon first time boot it has 1.6 GB of RAM.
4. The internal memory is of 32 GB which is again of Samsung. Out of that you will have around 26 GB of storage area for storing files and installing applications. If you further memory it has an expandable slot which can digest up to a maximum memory of 128 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
5. The camera on the rear has been software interpolated to 13 megapixels from 8 megapixels. The same has been done to the form as well by interpolating to 8 megapixels from 5 megapixels. The front is not good in low light conditions, but with enough light it does the job. The primary one is pretty good considering it’s price tag.
6. The operating system comes pre-installed with Android Nougat. And yes it’s a super clean stock Android without any bloatwares or unnecessary applications.
7. Just like the Xiaomi Mi Mix this one also has mirror glass back design. The frame is made out of metal which makes it very sturdy and at the same time quite elegant.
8. On the rear there is a fingerprint scanner. How fast it is? If you want a number then it takes no more than 0.3 seconds to unlock the device. Also it does not have any issues in recognizing, I mean to say it’s very accurate.
9. And the last is that it comes with Ll the important sensors,and viz. Gravity sensor, proximity sensor and accelerometer.
Reasons Not to Buy Vkworld Mix Plus (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first noticeable cons or problems of Vkworld Mix Plus is the battery size. It’s a bit under powered. Well may be not under powered but it will not stand more than a day if you are a frequent user. 2850 mAh is definitely less. With Doze mode as intelligent power saving mode it should do the job for a day.
2. And another issues or problems is that the memory card slot is a shared one. Means you will not be able to use two SIM card when you insert a memory card and vice versa.
My Verdict: If you don’t want a hole in your pocket by going with Mi Mix then this is definitely the one you should be looking for. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.
That is all about the review of Vkworld Mix Plus.