This article is about the Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook Review with Advantages and Disadvantages.
Not all have the budget to get Macbook Air, they are too expensive. And that’s where the Chinese manufacturers comes to fulfill our needs. Xiaomi has a laptop which exactly looks like the Apple Macbook Air. The name is also pretty similar, its called Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook. The first difference between the two you will find is the huge difference in price. The Air 13 costs 2/3 less than of the Apple. Also some of the specifications is better than Macbook Air. The operating system is another major difference. Anyway now lets review the Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook with pros and cons also possible some problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display size of the laptop is exactly the same with MacBook Air which is of 13.3 inches. Yes it is an IPS LCD which provides great viewing angles. The resolution is 1920×1080 pixels which essentially makes it a full HD screen. Aspect ratio is 16:9 which is a standard one.
2. The processor is a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-7200U CPU. With Turbo Boost technology it can over clock up to a maximum frequency of 3.1 GHz. It is a dual core CPU which has a cache memory of 3 MB. The best part of this processor is that it draws very less amount of battery power, 7.5 watt of power to be precise.
3. Another advantages of the laptop is that it has a dedicated graphics card from NVIDIA. Its the NVIDIA GeForce MX150 which is a very powerful GPU for a notebook. It has the ability to process any graphic intensive applications, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
4. What about the RAM for multitasking? Well it out of the box it comes with 8 GB of DDR4 RAM. If you want to increase the RAM there is a provision which can be increased up to 16 GB. But as there is no additional slot you will have to remove the 8 GB RAM and replace with a 16 GB.
5. The internal memory comes with 256 GB of SSD (solid state drive) memory. Compared to HDD (hard disk drive) it is insanely fast, booting time requires less than 20 seconds. However the downside of the laptop in terms of memory is that you will not be able to increase.
6. The operating system comes pre-installed with Windows 10 Home version. It is a complete licensed version which requires no any keys.
7. The Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook has two USB ports. One on each sides and yes both of them are USB 3.0 version.
8. Next pros is that it also has a USB Type-C reversible port. It is important for connecting an array of different input-output peripherals.
9. The notebook also comes with an HDMI slot. Unlike others which provides mini HDMI it has a standard one.
10. The model in particular has a fingerprint sensor for unlocking the laptop as a security in place of passwords.
11. With 5400 mAh of battery capacity it should last more than 6 to 7 hours of continuous usage under normal conditions.
12. And the last is that the overall weight of the laptop is only 1.28 kg which is in fact lighter than the Apple MacBook Air.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first disadvantages or cons of Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook is that it has missed the RJ45 connector LAN port.
2. And second problem of the notebook is with the front camera which is very noisy. The resolution is 1 megapixel, but that it not the case. However if you are into live video calls then it is good to go.
My Verdict: The price is justified for the kind of specs that it has. However if you want to get it at a very low price then copy this coupon code “Air13N” and follow this exact link to apply there.
Hope you found in the review of Xiaomi Air 13 Notebook for what you wanted to know. If there is anything I left out then do comment below.