This article is about the Xiaomi Mi MIX Pros and Cons Review.
Today all the smartphones that you can buy are all same. Same design, same display, same camera, there is nothing that can be distinguish between themselves. However there are a few brands that tries to push the boundaries of smartphones and surprisingly Xiaomi is one of them. The device I am going to talk about is the Mi Mix which is the new flagship from the company, actually the Mi 5 was flagship. Anyway let’s review the product in details.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Mi MIX advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi Mi MIX (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display is the primary reason for the device to be standing out of the herd. Apart from the bottom no part of the front panel has been left out. To be precise the display is of 6.4 inch which has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels thereby making the screen with a pixel density of 361 ppi. It’s a very vibrant screen which can be viewed under direct sunlight with great saturation and contrast levels. Its an IPS LCD screen which has a screen to body ration of 84.07% , it amazingly wide.
2. The engine is packed with the latest 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821 processor which is a Quad-core.
3. For gaming it comes with the flagship Adreno 530 GPU which can play any games from the Google Play Store without any lags or issues.
4. The amount of internal memory that it comes with is 128 GB and its a lot when other brands are struggling at 32 GB. Always prefer a device with more internal memory as overtime it is the first thing will run out.
5. The 16 megapixel camera is a gem which comes with dual LED flash. And yes it has the full manual mode which lets you changes any settings on the camera like a DSLR. Speaking about the quality it competes with other flagships. The front camera is below the screen.
6. The primary camera has the ability to record videos in 4K resolution at 30 fps. And also it can record videos in slow motion at 120 fps in 720p resolution.
7. Out of the box the operating system of the Xiaomi Mi Mix runs on the latest version of Android Marshmallow. The company has also notified that it will receive the Android Nougat very soon.
8. Being a massive smartphone it needs a large battery, and boy it does comes with 4400 mAh battery capacity. Fast battery charging is supported with the latest Quick Charge v3.0 which takes less than 100 minutes to fully charge the device from zero percent to hundred percent.
9. Another good thing about the device is for the type-C reversible connector which lets you transfer files at an incredible speed compared to the regular micro USB. It also supports USB OTG cable for connecting flash drives.
10. NFC or Near Field Communication feature is available for wireless payments and other instant file transfer.
11. There is a fingerprint scanner below the camera on the back panel. Its lightning last and dead accurate like the iPhone. Other important sensors includes ambit light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, barometer, compass and gyroscope.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi Mi MIX (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first noticeable cons or problems is the weight which is of 209 grams. However compared to others which are as humongous as this one it is quite light despite having a large battery too.
2. Second is the absence of a memory card slot not even a shared one. Of course it has huge amount of internal memory but sometimes situation arises for the need of a memory card slot.
3. And finally we come to the last Xiaomi Mi MIX problems or demerits and that is the lack of an optical image sterilization for the primary camera. During video recording the electronic stabilization helps a little but nothing sort of what other flagships are able to achieved.
My Verdict: In terms of features this device has only a couple of compromises. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then copy this promo code “MiMIXG“ and follow the link below to apply.