This article is about the Xiaomi Mi Mix Review with Pros and Cons.
These days every brands are trying to be in the news anyhow. The Chinese brands in particular are the ones which often get into the spotlight because of many things. Now out of many things Xiaomi is trying to be unique with design. They have taken a quantum leap in the design of display without compromising any features. OK lets cut the introduction and lets directly review the Xiaomi Mi Mix with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Mi Mix advantages and disadvantages which can be also considered as pros and cons.
Reasons of Xiaomi Mi Mix (Pros or Advantages):
1. The first is undoubtedly the humongous 6.4 inch display which has been extended all the way to the edges leaving no side bezels. Its a very different from the Galaxy Edge. No doubt the Galaxy looks very good but this one is a lot better because unlike the Galaxy Edge it has the display covered on the entire front panel.
2. Next pros is that the engine is without any compromise as it is rocked with a Snapdragon 821 chipset. Also it does not have any heating problems or issues even when used for a very long time.
3. To make the experience without any lags or issues during multitasking it comes with 6 GB of RAM.
4. Just like the RAM it has insane amounts on internal memory which is of 256 GB. Sure there is also a lower 128 GB variant which has 4 GB of RAM.
5. For gaming its packed with Adreno 530 GPU which can the most graphic intensive games available on the play store without any problems.
6. Next pros is that the primary 16 megapixel camera has an electronic image stabilization (EIS) which really helps in recording videos when hand handled. The quality of the produced images is very good in both natural and low light conditions.
7. Yes the primary can record videos in 4K resolution and slow motion as well in 720p at 120 fps (frames per second).
8. Xiaomi has said that it will receive Android Nougat 7.0 update (upgrade) very soon. Currently its now running on the latest version of Android Marshmallow.
9. To power up such a massive and powerful device it has to come with a huge 4400 mAh battery. Under inbuilt battery power saving mode it will give juices flowing for more than a day.
10. There is a USB Type-C reversible connector with the device. Yes it also supports USB OTG cable.
11. Below the camera on the back panel there hoods a very fast fingerprint scanner. It takes less than two-tenth of a second.
12. Apart from the fingerprint sensor it has all the important sensors like accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, compass, barometer and proximity sensor.
13. And the last Xiaomi Mi Mix pros is the Quick Charge 3.0 technology for fast battery charging. It only takes 30 minutes to charge up to 83% and to complete 100% it takes only 45 minutes, that’s very fast.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi Mi Mix (Cons, Negatives, Bugs, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages):
1. The first cons is the absence of a microSD card slot. Now this is not a major issues because the internal memory is already very large. But some users who changes their smartphones will call this a problem.
2. And the last Xiaomi Mi Mix cons or issues is that the display is not a 2K. No doubt the display contrast, color reproduction and brightness are very good. But with such a powerful specs and unique design it should really have a higher resolution panel.
My Verdict: Born to impress without gimmicks. In case if you want to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.