This article is about the Xiaomi Poco F1 Review with Pros and Cons.
Here comes a new smartphone from a new brand which is a sub-brand of one of the most successful Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi. In some countries its called Poco F1 and in some it is called Pocophone. I don’t know what is their mission with is new sub brand. Anyway I am here to review the Xiaomi Poco F1 with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Poco F1 advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi Poco F1 (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is the screen which is of 5.99 inches wide in diagonal. Resolution is 1080×2248 pixels which means it is a full HD+ screen. The quality in terms of saturation, color and contrast levels are all decent. Brightness is also good enough to view under direct sunlight.
2. The engine is the main attention to the consumers. It’s powered by Snapdragon 845 CPU which is currently used in a flagship smartphones by- liquid cooling system.
RAM & GRAPHICS
3. For multitasking the primary memory comes with 8 GB RAM. During first time boot it will have around 6.1 GB left. If you want a lower RAM variant it has the 6 GB model.
4. The graphics for gaming is powered by Adreno 630 which is the latest flagship from Qualcomm. You can run any graphic intensive applications without any drop in frames or lagging issues or heating problems.
MEMORY & CAMERA
5. There are two variants in terms of internal memory. It comes with 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB model. I recommend you to go for the 128 GB variant.
6. The primary optics is a combination of 12 megapixel and 5 megapixel. The secondary camera is of 5 megapixels. The maxiimum resolution the primary camera can record videos is in 4K.
7. Out of the box it comes with Android Oreo 8.1 as its operating system. Yes it comes with MIUI 9.0 as its skin or so called user interface on top of Android Oreo.
8. On the rear there is a fingerprint scanner which is very accurate and fast in unlocking the smartphone.
9. Here are the important lists of sensors, viz., proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope and compass
10. As the type of the USB is USB Type-C reversible connector it does support USB OTG cable for connecting flash drives.
BATTERY & FAST CHARGING
11. Another advantages of Xiaomi Poco F1 is the battery which is of 4000 mAh. This much of capacity is large enough to last more than a day even for a very active user.
12. Yes it has of course the fast battery charging technology Quick Charge 3.0 version. Recharging takes about 150 minutes to fully charge from zero percent to hundred percent.
13. The display comes with a protection from Corning Gorilla Glass 4, which means applying a tempered glass is out of question.
14. The body material of the smartphone is made out of metal which looks and feels very premium.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi Poco F1 (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found with the Poco F1 is the abscence of a dedicated memory card slot.
My Verdict: Cheapest flagship specs smartphone. However if you are looking for a better alternative smartphone then follow this link.