This article is about the Xiaomi Redmi Go Review with Pros and Cons.
Looks like Xiaomi wants to target every price tag. Recently Xiaomi has launched a new smartphone which is less than $100. Its called Redmi Go which is powered by Android Go operating system. In this article I am going to talk about the goods and bads of the device. So lets review of Xiaomi Redmi Go with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Redmi Go advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Go (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display of the smartphone is of 5.0 inches wide in diagonal. Yes the display is small but that’s what it is intented. The resolution of the panel is 1280×720 pixels which provides it a pixel density of 294 ppi (pixels per inch).
2. Next up is the processor which is powered by 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425. It is a quad-core CPU which is powerful enough to run most of the applications without any problems or issues.
MEMORY & CAMERA
3. The internal memory is of 8 GB which can be further expanded up to 128 GB with the help of a micro SD card. And yes the memory card slot is a dedictaed one.
4. Another Xiaomi Redmi Go pros is the camera which is of 8 megapixel for the primary and 5 megapixel for the secondary. The maximum resolution it can record videos is 1080p.
5. Out of the box the device runs on Android Go which is a lite version of Android intended for low powered specifications.
6. The important lists of sensors are accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor and proximity sensor.
7. The battery capacity is 3000 mAh which is large enough to run for a couple of days for a normal user.
BODY MATERIAL & OTHERS
8. And here comes the last one which is regarding the body material. Its made out of premium plastic.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Go (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found is the amount of RAM which is only 1 GB. If you are looking for a 3 GB smartphone at the same price tag then follow this link.
My Verdict: If 1 GB RAM is enough for you its a good smartphone.