This article is about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Problems, Issues and Cons.
After a grand success of the Note 3 Xiaomi has decided to launched the successor. It has a couple of changes and the price tag is still around the predecessor one. Now I have written this article to talk about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 issues, problems and cons. But before producing into them here are some of the good things that’s worth acknowledging. For instance its processor is a 10 core Helio X20 chipset, 3 GB of RAM, 4100 mAh of battery, Android Marshmallow, MIUI 8.0, 64 GB internal memory, fast battery charging, etc.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Problems and Issues which can be also taken as Disadvantages, Cons, Bugs, Demerits, Downsides, Downfall.
1. The first is obviously the absence of a dedicated microSD card slot. These gimmicks will not work because it defeats the purpose of a dual SIM smartphone.
2. Second Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 problems or cons is that there is no NFC (Near Field Communication). At this price tag there are many smartphones which does offer NFC.
3. Another is that the camera which cannot record videos in 4K resolution. Technically speaking the processor Helio X20 does have the ability to handle 4K resolution videos.
4. Next Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 issues or cons is the absence of an infrared sensor for IR blaster. These are small things which are not that expensive and at the end of the day it really counts for what it can do and can’t do. Like wise the NFC, infrared sensor is also present with many other devices which are at the same price tag.
5. Many in fact all the Xiaomi devices have high SAR values or radiation levels compared to its counterparts.
6. Next cons is not a big deal but users generally complain about it and that is the non removable battery.
7. And the last Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 problems or issues is the absence of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (or Glass 4) or even a Asahi Dragontrail Glass for the protection of its display.
My Verdict: Great if you can compromise the cons. However in case if you cannot then follow the link below for a better alternative smartphone.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions:
Does the device supports fast battery charging technology?
– Yup, it does support Quick Charge for fast charging.
Is there any network, signal reception or call drop problems?
What about the lagging or hanging issues?
– As its powered by Helio X20 with 3 GB of RAM there is no any lags even when games are played at the highest configuration levels.
Does it support Reliance Jio 4G?
– Yes it does support Reliance Jio SIM card for 4G internet.
Does the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 supports VoLTE networks?
– Yes, it does supports VoLTE.
Does the battery have drain or draining issues?
– No there is no any battery related issues what so ever.
Does the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 have gyroscope?
– Yes it comes with a gyroscope sensor for better gaming orientation.
What about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 heating issues?
– Straight forwardly speaking its does not have any kind of heating problems even games are played continuously for longer time.