This article is about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Pros and Cons Review.
It has been more than 3 months since its release but it still rules the budget smartphone segment. Today I am here to review in brief the specs and features of the Redmi Note 4X along with a couple of cons, problems and disadvantages.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display comes with a 5.5 inch panel which holds a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Means it is a full HD screen with 401 ppi (pixels per inch) as the pixel density. The quality of the display is very good with 178 degrees of viewing angles without any change in quality. It is very sharp and the brightness is high enough to view under direct sunlight.
2. The processor comes with a quite powerful 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 625 chipset from Qualcomm. It is the successor of the last year Snapdragon 620 processor. It does not have any heating issues or problems under continuous usage.
3. The engine for driving graphics is powered by Adreno 506 GPU which performs very good. It neither lags nor have any drop in frames. Graphic intensive games like Asphalt 8 Airborne runs pretty smooth.
4. In terms of RAM it comes in two variants, the 3 GB model which has 32 GB of internal memory and 4 GB model which has 64 GB of internal memory. If you further want to expand the memory there is always an option to increase up to 128 GB with a microSD card.
5. Next is the optics which is a 13 megapixel on the rear and 5 megapixel on the front. The quality of the primary camera is very good in outdoors. The dual tone LED flash helps to capture in low light conditions. It also supports slow motion in fps (frames per second) at 720p resolution.
6. The software is another reason why it still better than most primarily for the user interface. Currently out of the box it runs on Android Marshmallow, but Xiaomi has pushed software upgrades in terms of operating system. On top of Android it has the MIUI 8.1 user interface which is very pleasant and enjoyable to use. There are no third party bloatwares that comes pre-installed.
7. The fingerprint sensor resides on the back below the LED flash which is fairly quick in responding and recognizing.
8. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, infrared and proximity sensor are the important sensors that it have.
9. This the first smartphone from Xiaomi to cross the 4000 mark in term of battery capacity. To be precise it has 4100 mAh. Under normal usage it will provide a backup of more than a couple of days. Also under frequent usage it will provide back up through out the day.
10. Yes it does support fast battery charging technology which takes less than 90 minutes to fully charge the device from zero percent to hundred percent.
11. The body of the smartphone is very premium which is entirely made out of aluminum metal.
12. And the last is that it supports USB OTG cable.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. You do have the option to increase the memory up to 128 GB but it is only possible if you take out one of the SIM card. Means it uses a shared slot and there is no dedicated slot.
2. The battery is non removable which is a cons if you are one who is a Samsung user.
3. The camera cannot record videos in 4K resolution.
4. The display is not protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. But it is a very hard glass, its only not from a major manufacturer.
My Verdict: At this price there ain’t any other smartphone better than this. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then copy this coupon code “GNote4XS” and follow this link to apply.