This article is about the Xiaomi Youpin HIMO H1 Smart Folding Electric Bike Review with Pros and Cons.
Here comes another electric bike from a well known brand Xiaomi. Looks like it is an up upgraded version of M365 which they have released a couple of years ago. I am saying so as the price of this one is $300 more. The specs and features of the electric bike looks promising. But the real question is that if the product is worth the selling price. To know that lets review the Xiaomi Youpin HIMO H1 Smart Folding Electric Bike with pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Below are the lists of Xiaomi Youpin HIMO H1 Smart Folding Electric Bike advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi Youpin HIMO H1 Smart Folding Electric Bike (Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is for the 180 watt brushless DC motor which is powerful enough to run at 18km/h as its maximum speed. Also the maximum gradiant is also very steep at 15 degrees which can overcome large pebbles.
2. The tyre is of 6 inches wide in diameter. It is a solid rubber tyre without any tubes.
3. In terms of safety it has the EBS (electro brake system). It is one of the very few electric bike to have this feature.
4. Construction of the shell is made out of Aluminum alloy. The maximum load it can take is 90 kg be it adult and teenagers.
5. For driving in the night it has LED light on the front which may not be very powerful to beam long distance but enough while moving at its maximum 18 km/h speed.
6. Another Xiaomi Youpin HIMO H1 Smart Folding Electric Bike advantages is the portability feature. It is extremly easy to fold and unfold . When folded it will become a size as small as an A3 paper.
7. Under the hood its rocked with a 6000 mAh battery which is a 36 volt battery. With full charge it can give a mileage of 20 km.
8. Next is the charging time for the battery which takes only 3 to 4 hours as it is powered by fast battery charging technology. The maximum charging cycle is 500 or has a life of 2 years, which ever comes first.
9. Unlike other elecric bikes the Xiaomi Youpin HIMO H1 Smart Folding Electric Bike has a pull-out battery box which is easier to maintain than a hidden battery. No need to charge the entire vehicle when charging. The battery is easy to handle, take out and charge them with an adapter.
10. Here are the dimesions which is pretty small in size. When folded its 320mmx455mm and 840mmx955mm when opened. It can be easily inserted into your backpack.
11. The entire weight of the bike is just 13 kg, thanks to the aluminum alloy frame construction.
12. It also comes with an HD waterproof digital instrument control. Its has one start button & all-in-one button mileage/speed.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi Youpin HIMO H1 Smart Folding Electric Bike (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons I found is that it does not come with indicators.
My Verdict: I think its a little bit on the epensive side. However if you are looking for a better alternative electric bike then follow this link.