This article is about the Y3 Smartwatch Pros and Cons Review.
If you are looking for a smartwatch and also looking for a good one but don’t want to break the bank then look no further than the Y3. I have written this post to review the Y3 Smartwatch and help you decide weather you to buy or not with pros and cons.
Below are the lists of Y3 Smartwatch advantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Y3 Smartwatch (Pros and Advantages):
1. The display comes with a 1.39 inch which has a resolution of 400×400 pixels. This is a very high resolution for a 1.39 inch screen size and the best part is that its AMOLED which consumes less power and also has better viewing angles compared to IPS LCD.
2. On the front panel the display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass which has has hardness level of 6H. This will serve as scratch resistant glass and also protection from shatter.
3. A powerful 1.3 GHz Mediatek chipset is embedded inside which is a quad-core. It runs pretty smooth without any issues in heating or lags.
4. For multitasking it comes with 512 MB of RAM which is sufficient for a smartwatch.
5. For the user it has 4 GB ROM which serves as internal memory. About 3.5 GB is left for the user.
6. Pedometer for measuring step counter is present. It also gives you the calories burnt and distance covered.
7. You never need to pull the device off your wrist as its IP67 rated means its a waterproof.
8. There is a SIM card slot, which means it supports voice calls without pairing to a smartphone. And yes 3G networks is supported.
9. Other wireless networks are Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for connecting to smartphones and internet facilities respectively.
10. On the back of the watch there is a heart rate sensor for measuring heart beats per minute.
11. It can remind you your calls, messages and other notifications if you misses to any.
12. For accurate navigation GPS chip is embedded inside the smartwatch.
13. A lot of social apps comes pre installed from Facebook, WeChat, WhatsApp to Skype and many more. You can also install from the Google Play store.
14. The smartwatch can also be used as wireless control for controlling smartphones for camera shutter button and playing music over it.
15. Ask any question like what’s the weather now? Hotels nearby? Make a call? It supports voice identification like a voice assistant on a smartphone.
16. The 380 mAh battery capacity is large enough to last more than a day without recharging.
17. Then watch weights only 23 grams when the straps are excluded. Its one of the lightest around.
18. The operating system of the device is the Lollipop version of Android.
19. And the last is the body material which comes with a stainless steel structure along with an extremely soft leather.
Reasons Not to Buy Y3 Smartwatch (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The only cons or demerits is that it does not have a memory card slot. Its not a major problems though as it already has 3.5 GB left for the user from its internal memory.
My Verdict: One of the best valued smartwatch around. In case if you are looking to get it at a very low price then follow the link below.